Salesforce Implementation Consultant
ABOUT ILDEWILD PARTNERS
Idlewild Partners Inc. is a woman-owned, NYC based Salesforce.com partner bringing business experience, best practices, and organizational functionality to our roster of clients. We are experts in the nonprofit sector and provide customized solutions around management, fundraising and data. We work hard, but maintain a strong emphasis on fun, flexibility, and work/life balance.
Idlewild Partners Inc. is seeking a full-time Salesforce.com implementation specialist to join our growing team. If you are passionate about nonprofits and can deliver Salesforce driven solutions, please apply!
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce.com system administrator in the nonprofit sector
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Data migration using tools such DemandTools, Data Loader, Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience delivering service/support to stakeholders at all levels
- Salesforce.com certification (preferred, but not required)
- NYC based (preferred, but not required)
- Authorized to work in the United States
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in a consulting environment
- Successful working on a team and independently
- Highly organized
- Meticulous communicator (written and verbal)
- Genuine interest in working with nonprofits
- Full Time, salaried position
- Medical benefits
- 401k with matching
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Ability to work remotely
- Mobile phone stipend
- Company-sponsored Salesforce.com certification and ongoing training
- New York City
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.